We run programming tutorials for both teaching staff and students wanting to learning how to create windows, flash and web applications without needing to know a programming language.
How it Works
Participants ( Teachers, Students) make educational windows, flash and web applications using a real-world design process.
It is a fun filled 2 day course.
The first day is spent learning how to create an application using a project example that teachers participants how to use all of the programme functionality of Opus 8.
The second day is spent developing your own software product.
Key Advantages for why we use Opus Pro 8 as the core technology platform for our programme:
- Easy to learn and use so students get productive more quickly and engage with the course more readily
- Much easier than Flash so you spend your time teaching the course not how to use a particular piece of software.
- Covers more units in one piece of software with the capacity for presentation, flash, animation, games programming and digital showcase requirements.
- Even fundamental programming principles such as variables, loops and conditional branching can be taught in Opus Creator in an engaging way. And Opus Pro will allow scripting and functions to be taught with the minimum of grunt work.
- Includes built-in tools for drawing, house-style and master pages, text effects, animation effects, tween animation, stop-frame animation, simple programming and export to Flash.
- Can also be used to create eportfolios.
- Lower cost
- Android app player available free of charge.
- Free resources and samples can get you and your students productive even quicker.
12 participants ( school group). $NZD 1400 + GST
Students : $240 -00.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending a course.