At Mindlogik we believe in providing young people with learning opportunities that will stand them in good stead throughout their lives. Synaptic Mapping©™ coaching provides your child with a simple, visual and highly effective way of learning to improve organisational and academic skills.
The approach taken to working with your child follows the Synaptic Mapping©™ methodology used for all school levels of our programme. This programme is contextualised to supporting your child within a Primary education context.
If you think your child will benefit from a more personal, one-on-one coaching approach please contact us to arrange an interview.
Contact and appointment booking details are provided below.
Your child will improve personal performance by enhancing and improving the following range of skills:
- Plan homework and assignments in a visual and fun way that produces results
- Learn how to do and complete homework and assignments in a shorter period of time.
- Learn problem solving and assignment writing skills.
- Improve and develop thinking skills and positive approaches to learning.
- Develop creative ways and approaches to managing homework.
- Learn how to use Synaptic Mapping to think creatively
- Learn about family collaboration strategies.
- Learn brainstorming techniques for personal and family problem solving.
- Learn about personal productivity and achieving desired outcomes.
- Learn memory and retention skills
What is required from your side.
A CanDo Attitiude is important and you/your child child needs to be willing to work with us on achieving results:
The exact content of the sessions will vary depending upon your identified goals.
As your Synaptic Mapping Coach©™,we promise that all information provided to us during our time together will be kept strictly confidential.
As each coaching relationship has its own requirements, our communication process will be tailored to meet your child’s needs. This includes the option of on-going support by phone or email.
Ready to get started?
Please contact us on: 0064 (0)9 8171962